Happy New year to everyone! We made it. It is now 2018 and we can start making some changes!
I wanted to take a moment just to reflect on the year before and share with you all my 2018 resolutions.
My 2017 was quite horrible, if I want to be transparent. I was hit with back to back disappointments throughout the year. I filed for divorce, moved around a lot, Eliaz was very sick, got played and I could go on, but the point is that I hit completely rock bottom that year. With all these distraction and mishaps going on in my life, I was unable to fully dedicate my time to my blog… to my readers. I do apologize for my inconsistency but I’m in the phase of getting my life together. My life has been overtaken by STRESS, ANGER, SADNESS and ANXIETY. But I want to take back control in this new year! I am reclaiming my time from these demons.
As for my 2018 New Year’s Resolutions, I am keeping them quite simple and realistic for me.
- Start a workout routine. I don’t want to depend on medication for my depression when I have natural and beneficial antidepressants all around me. And who doesn’t want to get that waist snatched?
- Blog consistently. I have really been of and on with my blogging, but I really want to get on a set schedule for my lovely readers.
- Drink water. My plan for this is that I drink water everyday and can only drink something else when I am at a social event or just out.
- Don’t spend money on eating out except once a month. Most of my coins go towards Chinese takeout and that ish will keep me broke. I’m trying to save up and resist the urge. I’ll treat myself to an outside food place once a month.
- Work on skin and hair care. I have blemishes and dark spots I need to get rid of. One of my missions is to have clean, clear, glowing skin by the end of 2018! As for my hair, got lazy after having Eliaz and fell off my hair care routine. I want to get this hair back to its former glory days.
- LEARN TO LOVE MYSELF
I’m stopping right there for now. What do you guys think of my resolutions? Do you have any 2018 Goals? Comment and share them below!
-The Brown Mom