“You’re such a f*cking HOE, I love it” – Lil Pump
This is the age where women can let their inner freaks out and be just as heartless as men. We are out here breaking hearts, scamming and playing games. I am a firm believer that every woman goes through a “hoe phase” sometime in her life. It could be in college, after a divorce (or in a marriage), maybe a bad breakup or you just may like to f*ck. There is never a wrong time to go through a hoe phase but please be at least 18 years of age okay? The hoe phase is a great phase to be in, but you won’t fully enjoy it until you are SINGLE. Going through your hoe phase and being with someone is a lot to juggle and more work for you. But with these little tips & tricks, you can hide your sidepiece very well from your “MAIN ONE”. I have been there and done that. No, I am not ashamed. The hoe phase is truly an experience that will teach you a lot about your sexuality and the whole idea of sex in general. But I am not here today to get into too much detail about the Hoe Phase but will elaborate if any of my readers are interested.
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any trouble that may come into your life. LMAO. This life is not for everyone. If you’re going to be a hoe, make sure you be a SMART hoe ;p
- Let your side piece know at what times, you can talk: If your man comes home at 6 pm, you can’t have your other man calling you at all times of the night. That is a big No No! Set a schedule with him if you need to.
- Change the contact name is a girl’s name: Now this is a classic little trick, but the problem comes in when Ashley is texting you “I want to eat your ass” at 12 am. Now you have some explaining to do and you’re caught up. The way to avoid this problem arising is by having a code phrase. Let your other man text something like “Hey girl, can we talk”. When that message pops up, your partner won’t know or suspect anything. If you’re busy just reply as normal and say you will call back.
- Block all your other guys when you’re with the Main: some hoes are disrespectful and if they’re clingy they may try to sabotage your relationship on purpose. So, this is a very easy thing to do. Make sure you know how many you have so you don’t accidentally skip one. When you’re done chilling with the Main, just unblock them and go on about your day.
- Email: I’m deadass. If the phone is too risky just email the other guy. How many guys you know go through their girl’s email? Exactly.
- Hide alerts on your phone: on iPhone, you can hide alerts from specific people. But the downside to this is that there will be a moon icon that shows for every person you hide. So, your man won’t hear your phone go off but if he were to go in your texts or call log he will be able to see those muted people. (If they tried to contact you)
- Get a texting app: There are so many free texting apps that give you a fake number you can use to reach out to people. If you have a work phone, use that phone instead of your personal phone!
- Social media: Oh, what a blessing it is when your Main is not on social media! You can talk through DMs all day and every day, like pictures and comment on other men’s’ thirst trap pictures.
- Be single: If you’re single you can do whatever you want lol. Be conscious of what your actions can lead to, however. It is true when they say that the grass is not always greener on the other side. I lost my first true love because I was cheating on him. That hit me very hard and it took me a while to get over that breakup. If you have a good person, please remain loyal to them. If you want out, just get out!
- Get into polygamy, polyandry or an open relationship: In these types of relationships, it is okay for there to be more than one person involved. If you have commitment issues, this may be the way for you. I Don’t know but it is a suggestion.
“If I’m going to cheat, I’m going to cheat in the morning, because at the end of the day…I’m Loyal” Dedicated to my hoes, thots, milfs, cougars, wives & girlfriends.
Peace, Love & Melanin
-The Brown Mom