Valentines Day is tomorrow Mama and you got gum stuck in your hair, spit up on your shirt and you’re losing your $h!t… Time to get it together and to get it SEXY!
- Take care of your hair, or fake it till you make it! : Only we moms know the sh*t our hair goes through after childbearing. We got postpartum shedding and kids ripping our hair. Your hair is your crown baby girl so try your best to continue to nurture it. If that’s too much then get braids! Wigs! Weaves! Any protective style that makes you feel good.
- Take Care of the lil kat honey! : If shaving is your thing, do it! Pu$$Y is your power and your treasure. Drink your water, eat your fruits and do your KEAGLES. Make sure that thang right for Valentine ‘s Day night.
- A little makeup never hurt NOBADAYY: get yourself dolled up for ya man every once in awhile. With a screaming baby and kids all over the damn place, it’s understandable why you look like you got hit by a truck. (We all look like that) doing makeup can be so therapeutic and give you a little self-esteem boost.
- Get you a little black dress: The color black is slimming and goes with every skin tone. You can never go wrong with it. Put on a dress that makes you go “DAMN I LOOK GOOD”. Honey, you want to turn some heads and break some necks! If that dress doesn’t make you feel like you’re on a runway, it ain’t the one.
- Mani & Pedi: you do not need to go out and pay to get your nails done but if you can, do it! If you don’t want to spend that much, get the supplies you need to pamper yourself. Stepping on LEGOS can mess up those pretty feet of yours (if not fully break a toe bone) And plus you want to make sure your boo, can suck on those thangs!
- Take Sexy Pictures: send your boo a little something extra one day! That gesture will be a reminder that you still got it going on. (Always make sure you send it to the right person) Make him crave your body and can’t wait to get off work to get some GOODGOOD. Don’t be afraid to ask for one back too!
- PANTIES: Get those goddam granny panties off girl and go out and buy you something that makes you look like a porn star! Get you a matching bra and panty set. TREAT YO SELF. It is just something about looking good in your underwear that makes you feel soo good and so sexy. Bring out that sex goddess you got locked away! You want something that’s going to make your a$$ and boobs look good.
- Get your FREAK ON: If you’re like me, you turned into a whole grandma after having a baby. (granny panties and all) Don’t be like me! Girl you better get a babysitter and make that d!ck appointment! Sex is good for you! Lack of sex can cause irritation, frustration and mess up your whole head. Don’t forget how you got this baby. Brush those cobwebs off and throw that a$$ back for ZADDY.
- Talk to yourself: Self-esteem gets hit hard when you’re a mother. We cannot let the esteem and confidence diminish. Tell yourself every day what a sexy beast you are! Here some suggestions on what you can say to yourself.
- I got the best pu$$Y in the world
- I’m a bad b!tch
- I look so damn freaking good
- You a hot mama
- No man can resist this a$$
- I am a mother f—–cking Boss a$$ Queen
- I am Unstoppable
Hope this helps you Hot Mamas out there! Anything you want to add? Comment below!
Peace, Love & Melanin
-The Brown Mom