Are you a MOT? A Mom and a Thot?
Here are 10 ways to balance Mom life and your Thot life 😉
- Motherhood must ALWAYS come first. All the time!
- Don’t bring him around your kids. If you’re not in a serious relationship there’s no reason for your boy toy(s) to be around your kid(s). You don’t want the kids thinking they are something special in your life and I don’t think you want your kids to know you a thot *insert laughing crying emoji*
- Make sure your dick appointments don’t clash with important mom appointments. ( don’t miss that parent-teacher conference because you were too busy throwing it back)
- When you done got freaky in the sheets, make sure you change and wash them. (You know your baby likes to co-sleep)
- Brush that tongue, every time you’re done working with it. We know what that mouth can do but that mouth also kisses your children so make sure it’s clean and fresh.
- If you find a guy treating you with little gifts, get some for those kids too! (school supplies ain’t cheap)
- Find a reliable babysitter. Pretty self-explanatory. When going on your thot trips and adventures you need to know your children are safe and can contact you in case of an emergency.
- STAY PROTECTED. Protected sex all day ERRDAY. He doesn’t want to strap up? Leave. Always get tested and make sure he was tested as well (ask to see the results, don’t go by word of mouth)
- Keep it on the down-low. Everybody doesn’t need to your business and who you’re getting busy with. When you’re single you can be all up and about but when you’re a mother things change. People now, won’t only attack you but will attack your children verbally, judge them and bring them into arguments for no reason.
- Quality time with your kids has priority over d**** time. Read books to them, play with them and make your presence known to them. Show them they are #1 in your life.
If you’re going to be a MOT, I suggest being a professional one. You can finish school, start a business, go on trips, network, all while loving D*** and being a great mother. Don’t let these people think the only skills you got are in the bed. And just because you’re a mom doesn’t mean you can’t have a fun personal sexual life. Go out and party and bite those pillows ladies. But don’t forget to tuck your kids in at night and tell them you love them.
Ladies, are you a MOT? If you have any more tips, make sure to comment them below!
Peace, Love & Melanin
-The Brown Mom