Blogger Recognition Award!
I’d like to thank www.thecrowninggloryonline.com for awarding my blog with The Blogger Recognition Award. I am very excited to have my blog noticed for an award by my fellow blogger! There has been so much going on in my life and when I see things like this, it really does put a smile on my face. Very thankful for this nomination and glad to pass it on.
About Brown Mom Rising
My mission is to share the knowledge of motherhood to mothers of color around the world. I’m a new mom and want to help other mothers who may be struggling with a few things. I want to encourage, motivate and inspire the mothers out there. I share tips not only on motherhood but also discuss lifestyle topics for the ever day woman.
2 tips of Advice for New Bloggers
- Don’t be afraid to invest in your blog. If you’re truly passionate about it, don’t hold back!
- Join blogging groups on Facebook and other social media outlets. You can network with other bloggers, engage, learn and grow!
Simone Glenn of https://vanityredefined.com
Jasmine of primplife.org
J Phylon Harris of http://theidealfirestarter.com
Victoria Heckstall of http://giveaways4mom.com
Janelle Robinson of https://www.abreak4mommy.com/
Camisha Williams of madamcw.com
Yayra asante of thebloomsite.net
Keara L. Elam of moderndayblackmama.com
Nakeya Fincher of Http://www.decoratorsvoice.com
Chardae Perry of TheMamaDen.com
RoGina Montgomery of Gennatay.com
Carissa Batts Godbott of Http://www.greeneyedladyblog.com
Tikeetha Thomas of www.athomaspointofview.com
Brianna Steele of iambristeele.wordpress.com
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide the link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story about how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 15 other bloggers you wish to give this award to
- Comment on each blog to let them know they have been nominated and provide the link to the post you created
Peace, Love & Melanin